Thanks for the one day out baby. I'm sorry, you have to wait for me almost an half hour or maybe more - well, I admit that I always failed on the be-on-time-cases, I don't drive so I can't help although knowing that you're damn tired after the game yesterday and plus you didn't get what you are looking for. Haha. And me on the other hand, is always craving for make up. Grab the Maybelline compact powder and a new lipstick from ZA :) We have already cancelled our date for two times if I'm not mistaken. Well, you have your own commitment and I'm fine with that. It's just that I love to be with you, that's all. And I'm not asking for anything much than that. Thanks for the movie time, Gulliver's Travels. It's funny tho. And yes, you are acting silly like usual. Don't talk much and I'll mumbling like usual. Life is sometimes funny. I don't go for a serious relationship right now and I just love how the thing's going for this time. Again, thanks :)
xoxo,
Faa.
No comments:
Post a Comment