January 13, 2011

Emon tagged me so yeah, Since I have lots of free time, why not answer it? :)

I've been tagged by Emon since yesterday and I'm sorry for taking so much time to answer this as my internet connection was like hell yesterday. Sorry Emon, aku copy blog title kau. Kihkih :)

1) adakah anda rasa anda hot?
Geez, of course lah. Gila perasan aku kan? Jangan marah you all. Haha :)

2)upload wallpaper yang anda guna sekarang.


3) cerita pasal wallpaper tersebut.
This wallpaper do describe me a little bit. Sexy, cute and of course- gedik :)

4) Bila kali terakhir makan pizza?
3rd December 2010. Masa ni after my last final exam paper- Statics and Dynamics. It was hard but thank goodness, I passed :)

5) Lagu paling latest anda dengar
The Flood by Cheryl Cole. I hear it over and over again. It has it's own sentimental value I guess.

6) Apa yang anda buat selain menyelesaikan tag ini?
Listening to the music of course. :)

7) Dipanggil nama apa selain nama sendiri, anda?
I have lots but most of the time people call me Faa.

8) Tag lagi 6 orang

1. Aqilah Sarman
2. Nyzam Nasir
3. Ninie
4. Fatma Ros Razak
5. Ellya Amirah
6. Arisya Razak


9)siapakah orang no. 1 kepada anda?
She's my best sister ever and I love you Adik :)

10) katakan sesuatu kepada orang no.5
Ell, aku rindu MRSM Balik Pulau. Eh bukan MRSM yang aku rindu, tapi kita :(


11)no. 3 ada hubungan dengan siapa?
Staff tempat I study. Siapa entah nama dia, Taufik kan babe? Hee.


12) bagaimana pula dengan no.4?
She's my best friend and we've been friends since I was form four. 
We both are crazy and we share our dirty little secrets together. Haha.

13) pesanan kepada orang no.6
Cha, always be strong. Men do come and go. You are beautiful, outside and inside. You'll find your right guy baby :)


16)berikan 5 perkara yang anda tahu tentang orang yang mengetag anda
Emon Maimon
1. She's my friend from MRSM Balik Pulau.
2. She's crazy I guess :)
3. Montel. Hee
4. UiTM babes :)
5. I don't really know her as I'm not too close with her but she's fun!


18)perasaan anda semasa buat tag ini.
Idk. I'm actually waiting for someone's text as I'm planning for a day out this weekend. And plus the Internet line seem to be okay tonight so baik aku manfaatkan peluang ni sehabis baik. Kan kan? :)

19)Adakah anda tahu yang si Razman itu sengal??
Apa gila kau tanya soalan tu dekat aku? Who the hell this dude is?

20)gay or lesbian
Lesbian of course. Baru ada umphhh! Haha!




3 comments:

Ellya `Amirah said...

thanks for the tag! i'll do it later yaawwwww <3

Tanzi said...

bila time nama aku jadi Nyzam ?

Anonymous said...

BARU PERASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! Okok i buat :D