I can feel your heartbeat, running through me.
Heartbeat.
Love, you never know the minute it ends suddenly.
Do you know.
Could I hold you for a lifetime? Could I look into your eyes? Could I have this night to share this night together? Could I hold you close beside me? Could I hold you for all time? Could I have this kiss forever?
Could I have this kiss forever.
Would you dance if I asked you to dance? Would you run and never look back? Would you cry if you saw me crying? Would you save my soul tonight? Would you tremble if I touched your lips? Would you laugh? Oh, please tell me this. Now, would you die for the one you love? Hold me in your arms, tonight.
Hero.
Love is something you can shape. When it breaks, all it takes is some trying.
Escape.
If you feel like leaving, I'm not gonna make you stay. Cause soon you'll be finding. You can run, you can hide. But you can't escape my love.
Escape.
Maybe I'm addicted, I'm out of control. But you are the drugs that keeps me from dying. Maybe I'm a liar but all I really know is you are the only reason I'm trying.
Addicted.
When you are lying next to me, love is going through to me. Oh, it's beautiful.
Addicted.
I'm not afraid of dying. But I'm afraid of losing you.
Addicted.
It'sallaboutlove,
Faa.
No comments:
Post a Comment