Hello ex-boyfriend, how are you? I hope that you are fine. Yes, I'm searching for you just to know how's your life now. I've tried to call you two times I guess, since few weeks ago but no one answer it. I did text you but no one replied it. I guess you have stalked me through your friend for a while and I guess you have noticed what had happen in my life lately. Are you hurt? What a silly question I guess. I'm sorry. I've moved on, since few months ago. Since we have been separated from each other. Memories with you wouldn't faded away just like that. You are once used to be a part of my life. Thank you for everything. Yes, I've changed a bit. Since the moment I think that I should make a right decision for both of us - break up. Give each other some spaces as both of us are far away from each other. Take care. Jaga mama you baik-baik. I'm sorry because I can't be a good girlfriend for you. We are still friends if you want it so.
Love,
Faa.
p/s ; I'm missing someone's hug.
No comments:
Post a Comment