Frankly, this little girl don't know nothing about what has happened to her. Yes, she has proceeded her relationship to the next level but honestly, she still not really sure about her decision. *sigh* Everyone seems to know, seems to realize about her level of relationship and yeah, they seems to think that "Hey, she has met her guy. You look happy babe and yes, we are happy for you". Naah, I don't know whether I have made the right decision or what. Please God, show me the way, show me the love, pure, sincere and truly love. Tell me that I've made the right decision. I know that I like him. He is concern about me. He did tell me that he loves me. He did show his care. But lately, I started to think much. I started to think why, what, how, when etc. There's things that we shouldn't do or make it too fast. I seems to see that there's no spark between us anymore. We should take it slow, get to know each other very very well. Then we'll proceed to the next level. I don't hoping too much for this relationship, just go with the flow. Take it slow and go with the flow. I don't know how to talk about this to you, perhaps it's because the distance between us, you are years older than me. And I don't know anything about you. What I know is just you know how to make me smile, how to make me laugh. And when I get mad, you just know how to comfort me. Tak jadi nak marah, tak jadi nak merajuk. But yes, I'm having a mood swing right now. Cepat marah, cepat merajuk and actually I just want you to care. Show me that you really sincere with me, you really care about me. There's something that have been holding me back from telling myself that I've made the right decision. Maaf, macam tak faham je awak tengah busy dengan main priority awak sekarang - study stuffs.
Lost and yes, I do have a great escape plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment