March 11, 2011

A chance encounter, hearts collide.


The time that I've taken,
I pray is not wasted.
Have I already tasted my piece of one sweet love?


I don't know how to describe my feeling. But to be honest, I like you. I like the way you treat me. I like the way you make me smile. I like the way you concern about me. I like the way how you comfort me. Well, you know how easily this little princess will get mad, will get sulk. You will try to get to know what's wrong with this little princess. I can see the effort that you make. I can feel how serious you are in getting know more about me. When it comes to your friends, it's like you really wanna show my present in your life. Well, it touched me. And yes, I've started to miss you. I've started to worry about being far apart from you. One thing that I just found out, you make my day as you make me smile almost all the time. Funny tho. You are kinda cute anyway. The way you treat me, comel sangat. Ohh, one more thing - awak ada dimples. Comel, saya suka. Dengki tau. Hee.

And I guess, I have just fall in love with you.