August 12, 2011

Copycat Queen.

Still remember about my last post about what happened recently in my life? Which I've stated a little bit about social networking. People doesn't just can judge you without knowing who you really are, people doesn't just can know something about your life. They actually can trying hardly to be just like you. Which I shall say is like duplicating your life, trying hardly as they can to look cool just like you. Like you are having such a great life. And why did I say such a thing? Because I've just found out that there's one girl has trying as hard as she can to have a life just like me. She's one of my blog follower actually while I'm not. Is not that I'm such a brag but this is who I really are. I bukan jenis once you follow my blog, I'll follow yours. No. Boleh kata 90% bloggers yang I follow is my friends, which I knew them in my real life. I own a blog not because to be famous, not to find as many followers as I could. But like I said this is the place for me to express my feeling, to note almost everything that truly happened in my life, blog as a diary. Which maybe some of my experiences can be a lesson to some people.

Back to this copycat queen shall I say, she's actually used to be in the same study place with me. But I never noticed her. She added me on Facebook so I just approved her as I don't think she can gives any harm to me plus as I said, she used to be in the same study place with me. Talking about Facebook, I'm not easily will approve people and just like my blog, 90% people in my Facebook's friend list is my real friends. Because I'm the type of person that didn't like strangers to know about my personal life. For me, tak penting rasanya for those people to know about my life. Buat apa kan? Plus sebenarnya you yourself membahayakan diri you all to maybe something that we wouldn't expected. Yes, ada baiknya kadang kita berkawan dengan ramai orang tak kira lah we have met them or not, because maybe it can lead us to our success life but still you have to be careful on what you are doing. Blablabla.

Okay, back to her. So she followed my blog but I didn't. So kiranya I don't know anything about her blog lah kan. And entah kenapa, last night bila dia update her blog and link it from Facebook, I tergerak hati nak visit. Saja doing some blog walking as I pun kinda bored that time. I read her update entry, and guess what? The title is almost the same with mine. I read the whole entry and I'm shocked as some of my words are there. Just she twisted it. And ada yang bulat-bulat she copied from mine. And if that thing happen to you, what would you feel? Mesti geram kan? Lagilah geram bila you cerita you tengah rapat dengan this one guy, dia pun nak cakap benda yang sama. And your words are there. Sebijik sama. Plus she updated it a day after I updated mine. Like what the hell? So I tergerak nak read the whole blog, all her entries and hell yeah, I found out that there is like 3-4 entries yang bercakap hal sama (hal hati yang lara dah sembuh, hal menjaga hati, hal being called as perampas kekasih orang, the way I deliver some of my stories), copying my words, twisted sikit and she updated it a day after I updated mine. I was like so geram and sudden I asked myself, am I being overreacted with that thing? So I asked my friends, give the blog link to them and let them give their opinion on that.

So what did my friends said? One of them said 70% seriously nak sama and it's a lot kan? I tak faham why she would dared to do such thing? I'm not that cool to be copying. Bukan tu caranya nak naikkan bilangan followers you by copying someone else's stories, ideas. You have your own life kan? So talk about yours and never copying someone else's words. I tengok her blog dah lawa dah, tak ada cacat cela. Everyone has their own limitations, rules and thoughts. So please, respect that. Takkan orang cerita pasal tahi, kau pun nak cerita pasal tahi jugak? What if one day all your followers know that you are such a copycat queen? Shame on you girl. Mentang-mentang I tak follow you, you boleh sukahati buat macam tu? See, the truth - Tuhan akan tunjuk jugak kalau Dia nak tunjuk. After do some talk with my girls and one guy ni, I've decided to block her. So that she won't be able to copy mine ( or maybe think twice or more before nak buat lagi). And seriously I malas nak gaduh-gaduh so that's the best way that I can do. Tak payah nak susah-susah serang dia or malukan dia dekat all her followers, nanti melarat pulak kes ni kan? Lagi tambah banyak dosa sebab kes maki hamun, malukan orang.

I'm telling you all this pun just for our reminder. Because being a copycat is not cool. Dalam exam pun kalau you meniru, tu satu kesalahan kan? Be good and be fair to yourself and others. It's not good for getting a credit on other people's effort. Express yourself with your own way, that's beautiful.

Love,
Faa.

P/s ; Girl, if you read this - you should muhasabah yourself, ask yourself seronok ke jadi other people's shadow? It's not cool babe, not cool :)

2 comments:

Syahirah Jermadi said...

good one faa. i like this post. alot of truth in it ;)

Faa said...

Thanks Sya . I guess you know how it feels right? :)