May 27, 2011

Let's close this chapter.



p/s ; Some posts has been deleted because a man is master of his silences and a slave of his words. Sometimes silence is better than words. Sorry for any hurt and bad thoughts. Sedikit salah sangka. Didn't mean to. Human mistakes and some insecure feeling. Yes, I admit that. If I gone wrong, forgive me . Actually this relationship thingy is hanging nowhere which supposedly I can't easily throw any statement here. Just from some of his acts, me myself know what's going on. Yes, he is still in me. Masih ada. No matter what, susah nak get off my mind over him. Wishing that we could be just like the old time. :') And yes, I do miss him a lot. A LOT. But naaah, I don't give too much hope anymore. Trying to. Yeah, it takes time :)



No comments: