Scientific-nya nama kan? Well, my mum always wondering why do my feet always get cold? Yes, I have this pale looking sole and it's always get cold. She seems like so worried about that. Dah lama dia tegur and dah bertahun rasanya this thing happen but I just ignored it. For me, it's normal. Maybe because of the temperature. But when I compared to other people feet like my mum,brother and sister, they don't seem to have cold feet like me on that time. So terdetik jugaklah risau dalam hati. I did some research, Mr Google of course. So I guess maybe I'm suffering from this peripheral neuropathy which is impaired circulation to the feet and this is a relatively common cause of chronic cold feet. CHRONIC? Common cause it said. Phewww! This is more likely in elderly people, inactive individuals and those with diabetes. Yes, I'm an inactive individual so no wonder lah kan. Actually PN is one of the several causes of cold feet problem. Please, please say that this is not because of Anemia -.-" Well if this problem seem to continuously happen, so yeah - I guess I should see a doctor.
Sick,
Faa.
No comments:
Post a Comment