February 17, 2011

Life is not so simple like ABC.

And hell yeah, my life is getting much more complicated than I have expected. Lots of things happened in the time that I've to coop with all my assignments and tests. Relationship problems which I guess it's the hardest part to face in everyone's life. To be frankly,I'm tired with all of these things.

T, has just break up with his girlfriend, N. And suddenly he turned to me to talk about his problems. I don't really mind to hear all your problem but I do the think first. She's my cousin. What would others and she herself think if they knew about it? You asked for a day out just to have someone to talk with. I'm cool with that but I don't think I would. N and I were not so closed with each other. I just know that she's your girlfriend before. Thats all. She never told me about how she met you or anything about two of you. Her friends know about you and her better I guess so it's more likely if you should go and asking them instead of me. I don't want to interfere in your relationship problem as I have my own problem to be thought about.

F. He is a friend of mine. We used to hang out with each other and I guess that's how our relationship should go for this time. I don't want to promise you anything. I'm comfortable with how the way we are right now. Aku anggap kau as my senior and a friend of mine. That's all. And you should understand that. I'm really sorry for hurting you the other day. My bad. And hey, seriously aku tak suka kita gaduh. Kau kenalkan aku dengan few of your friends, bawak aku hang out apa semua. It's fun having you as my friend big brother *smile*

E. Lately ni we used to text each other quite often kan? Seronok kawan dengan anda. But rumors kata awak playboy. Haha. I don't really mind as I just like to have you as a friend. I never have feelings towards those guys who is two or three years older than me. Maybe this is the time to keep myself to get used to it. Lelaki macam anda di-classified kan as matang kan? Will get used to it as I still have lots of time to choose my perfect guy. Hee. Ohh, I did buy you a present for your birthday. It's just I don't really sure to give it to you or not. Rasa macam nak simpan je. Sebab I did a fight with F pun because of that :(

And for the guys out there yang mata keranjang, Idk how to act and treat all of you. Tak boleh nampak perempuan cantik sikit, semua kau nak sambar. Tak faham la aku dengan korang ni. G, thank goodness kau faham statement aku. Rumors cakap kau memang jenis suka mintak phone number orang. Kau ingat kau hot stuff ke nak buat macam tu? Hot stuff pun aku berfikir dua tiga kali nak layan ke tak. Ceyh. Yang pasti, please be more gentleman and polite in knowing a girl. Yang dah ada girlfriend tu jaga la mereka elok-elok. Yang baru break up tu tolonglah jangan desperate sangat. Aku paling tak suka orang yang depan aku senyap macam tikus nampak kucing, tapi bila masuk bab chatting ke apa, ayat korang memang tak boleh blah kan? For those guys yang nak kenal dengan cik adik garang ni, please la do a talk with me depan-depan before kau nak add aku dekat Facebook ke apa. Tak pun kau adalah kawan aku in real life, classmate maybe? Yes, I'll approved you. Ohhh, lagi satu. I don't go for a guy who is younger than me lagi-lagi about my brother's age.



TryingtoignoreallofthesesillyproblemsandIhateitactually,
Faa.





No comments: