You said that you miss that moment, when we were talking so late night through the phone. Those early time when you and me are trying to get to know each other. We both are so hard to hang up the phone. Yeah, I miss that moment too baby. It's just now, we find it's hard to get those free times. We both are busy with our study stuffs. We have to prepare for the finals, need to have enough rest :') We'll get those times again, after finals end. Okay? Share the stories, about you, about me, everything and anything that we could talk about. You just don't have to worry, you won't get a second without hearing my talks and my laughs. How I always screaming out loud all of sudden, the pause and the geek blur face that I'll make when you do those silly jokes. The time when I get so scared when I hear those weird and eerie sounds or when I keep mumbling and babbling on how I hate driving at night or when it is raining heavily. When I almost hit the divider or being stuck in traffic. And when I'm being so clumsy and nervous. And the time when I get mad and so 'geram' with you when you don't really hear what I said and I have to repeat it again. Haha. Iloveyoubaby, for always be with me and never get tired with me in no matter what condition and situation I am. Including in my PMS time :)
Love,
Faa.

No comments:
Post a Comment