November 10, 2011

You and me, everyday.

This is another love story of mine.


There is this one guy. A guy from the same birthplace like me. A guy who have the same age with me. A guy who goes to the same college like me. A guy who drives a red car. A guy who always acting silly at most of the time. A guy who tries to get to know me in his own way. A guy who I can say he is cool and he got his own personalities. A guy who is willing to hear all my stories and never refused to share his with me. A guy who is willing to be with me at any time I need him, through day and night. Whether it's am or pm. A guy who can tolerates with me and always try his best to understand me. A guy who never get bored with my childish act, so far :) A guy who loves to make surprises and those sweet things. A guy who makes me laugh and smiles with his acts, for most of the time. A guy who will get me sulking and try to comfort me in his best ways. A guy who started to get to know me closer since end of July 2011. And thanks to God, we are getting closer and closer now. And he is already known as my boyfriend now :)

We started to know each other through the social network. Yeah, he added me few times in semester one, but I never approved him. As you know, I rarely approved strangers. But through one of my friend, she said that he's just okay and plus he is one of my college mate. So I approved him. We sometimes say hi and all that. Sometimes. As I have my own life and he has his. Never thought that I would be this close with him. He knows my stories, he knows who is my boyfriend that time. So yeah, we are just being friends, just like all friends on the social network. And that time was in the second semester.

End of the second semester's holidays which is before Ramadhan 2011. As you all know, I've been through a heartbreak moment on that time. And I was in the healing process. Be-friend with few guys, just to kill the time. Keep myself busy with my license thingy and some of my friends' love problems. Poor me. Haha. And there he comes, saying that he feels like he wanna have a chit-chat with me. What a weird way isn't it? To kill time and with some curiosity feeling, I just go with the conversation flow which drag us to be more closer with each other. Which drag my heart to fall for him but I just keep it silence and I know that he has the same feelings towards me :)

And there came a time, where it changes what we had. Just because of one word, everything falls apart. That time was nearly Syawal 2011. We had some misunderstood and we become strangers, again. Maybe at that time, I was being too emotional. Which I realized now, it wasn't his fault. Well, everyone perception and thoughts is different right? I have to respect his way of thinking actually and not easily punish him with such way. Poor my sayang, sorry ! :(

So yeah, we didn't talk to each other for a week if I'm not mistaken, or maybe more. Just a raya wishes from him and I replied the text few days after I received his. It's funny how a word can destroyed everything. But one thing for sure is, I realized that through the days, I've been missing him. So much. So there is this one day, I called him but he answered with a cold way I guess. Tanya khabar and all that - phone hang up. :(

But then few days before our new semester starts, we start to text each other back. And to make this story simple, Idk why I asked him to accompany me to meet my girlfriend. I have to admit this that actually I miss him and eagerly want to meet him. But FYI, we never hang out with each other. Just few times bumped into and few phone call conversations text-ing. Weird isn't it ? How can I missed someone so much without used to meet him, talk to him in reality life, face to face? Well, that's life. Expect the unexpected :)

From that night, our first time hang out, we get closer and closer. And out of nowhere, we started to act like a couple. Seriously, we are just like a couple. We spend lots of time together, we share lots of things together. It shows how comfortable I am with him. And yeah, I actually already accept him and let him fill the empty space of my heart, the space where I will let someone special in it. Just I never say any word to convince him, let he knows that he is already in my heart. Shall I say, like a declaration as a couple? For me, let it happen naturally, just like that. Love comes without being force by anyone, and let the heart speaks and feels what it feels. We don't have the actual date when we started to love each other, when we started to accept each other as someone important in our life but I know that my heart knows better. His heart knows better. And for us, our anniversary is everyday. We cherish the love everyday and will let the love grows each seconds we breathe. And we'll just go with the flow and always pray for the best. InsyaAllah.

Thank you baby for your presence in my life. Will always try my best to be with you through thick and thin, helping each other to be a better person for a better future. Iloveyou :)

Lookingforwardforhavingmorebeautifulmomentswithyou.

Love,
Faa.

4 comments:

adah mohammed said...

:')

AR said...

Sweet, pray fr the best :)

Faa said...

Thank you girlfriends :)

yuyue c tuan blog said...

tgk gmbr date 1 !!!...tahniah faa....epy2 slalu..:)