Hello Mr Ex-boyfriend.
How are you? I hope that you are in the pink of health, like usual :) I'm writing you this letter just to let you know that I'm fine, I'm just fine with my life now. In fact, I'm getting happier with what I had recently. I'm getting stronger after what had happened between us. I guess you yourself have seen it, you yourself had know it. Through my social network, through all the messages between us whether it is in our chatting session or through the phone line. I have moved on, just like what you wished. I have put a smile again on my face, and will never lose it again, InsyaAllah. You must be happy for me right ? But dang , it turns out to be different. You are acting weird. You approached me again. When you saw that someone else's have put a smile on my face, suddenly you appeared again. How could you do that to me? How could you? :(
You know you shouldn't do that.You know you shouldn't said that you miss me. You know you shouldn't try to seek attention from me, like before. You know how hard it is to be like who I am today? You just don't know :( So please, don't. I'm so over you. If you love me, you should fight for us before I decided to move on, before I decided to ask you whether you want a break up or not. You shouldn't ignore everyone when you are facing a problem that involves someone else. You should be more matured in thoughts as your age. But maybe, as what people says, you'll learn to appreciate someone when you have lose them. Right? You'll never know how precious they are until you lose them. It's just this one thing, take what had happened between us as a lesson. Sooner or later, you'll find the girl, your perfect soul mate. I already have my life, so yeah, I won't go back to you. Let's be clear, this is goodbye. I ain't coming back after what had happened. But whatever happen, friendship still remains the same. So yeah, I'm still one of your friend which you can come to me anytime for advises or anything that matter. Feel free for that :)
Last but not least from me, take care and I'll always pray the best for you.
Thanksforthememories,
Faa.

No comments:
Post a Comment