Are you serious with me?
Yes, I am. :)
Day by day, I get to know you more closer. You are different from any guys that I've knew before. Maybe it's because our ages. Few years differ. But still you are acting like a kid sometimes. Masih berperangai budak-budak but most of the time, you are matured as you should be. Kadang-kadang saya rasa sangsi dengan awak, but you are really good in handle it. You will explain everything to comfort me. Tahu apa yang buat saya percaya awak? Awak akan bertanya apa yang saya tak puas hati everytime we go out for a date. Belum panas punggung lagi duduk dalam kereta, awak dah bertanya. Whats wrong with last night? Nak cerita apa? Kenapa marah-marah semalam? I love the way you keep your cool when I am complicated. How sweet you are sayang. You tell almost everything about you and your life, your friends and your family and that makes me feel that you are actually serious with me. I'm not really sure about us but I just love the flow.
I like the way you misbehave
When we get wasted
But that's not why I love you
And how you keep your cool
When I am complicated
But that's not why I love you
You're so beautiful
But that's not why I love you
And I'm not sure you know
That the reason I love you is you
Being you
Just you.
When we get wasted
But that's not why I love you
And how you keep your cool
When I am complicated
But that's not why I love you
You're so beautiful
But that's not why I love you
And I'm not sure you know
That the reason I love you is you
Being you
Just you.
Love,
Faa.
p/s : Tadi sumpah rasa berat hati gila nak lepaskan awak :(

2 comments:
good luck with ur relationship
With GOD will :)
Post a Comment