April 18, 2011

20.

Yes, I'm officially 20 years old now. As someone said, now you are a girl. Habis tu sebelum ni apa? "Kau budak darjah enam,hingusan lagi". Haha. The other one said - "Ohh sekarang awak dah dewasa, sudah akil". =="

Btw guys, thank you for the birthday wishes. For my pretty girlfriends and handsome boyfriends, thank you for being with me through thick and thin, through my good and my bad. You all are such a sweetheart, xoxo. Mum and Dad, I'm so sorry. I'm such a bad daughter, I'm selfish and too stubborn. I've ruined the birthday celebration. I've my own reason for what had happen. I know that you did that for my own good but honestly, I'm not ready for such a big change. Sorry :( Adik and Angah, thanks for comforting me. You both are my best siblings, my best buddies and I love you.

And here are some wonderful birthday wishes from my beautiful kindhearted friends and special one :)







Ohh yea, the sweetest birthday present ever is a birthday song through a phone call from my three comels. Sumpah korang semua buat kakak rindu sangat-sangat korang. Sayang Ariq, Cila and Wawa :)


And me as a 20 years old girl or should I say I'm a grown up now, there's nothing much I asked in this life. Cukup sekadar I have my Ummi, Ayah, Angah, Adik, my special one, my pretty girlfriends and handsome boyfriends which will completed my beautiful life. And I always hope for the success in my study and relationship. Amin. Thank you Allah for giving me the chance to live in this beautiful world. I'm not lucky but I'm blessed. :)

Twentyyearsold,
Faa.


No comments: