It’s 18th of July 2014, the 20th days of Ramadhan. And it’s your 23rd birthday.
There’s lots, lots to say here but I know, I couldn’t put it into millions of words. Our un-counting joy, our happy times together, our sadness, our tears and even our fights. From the first time we known each other until now, there’s so much that we have shared.
It was also Ramadhan, in the 2011, we started to be friends. Yes, we used to say hi before, but it was just a normal hi when you bumped into someone. I know it took so much time before I decided to approve your friend request in Facebook. Almost one semester I’ve let your friend request being ignored. Being cancelled and then you tried again, almost 2-3 times. Till I approved it because of one wall post or status of my roommate that you have commented if I’m not mistaken. But still, we do not make any close interaction between each other. You used to ask me to go out with you, but I’ve turn it down. Because I’m not comfortable in going out with a stranger (I mean, yes we are friends in the social network, but I don’t know you much).
So Ramadhan 2011, where the time that we get to know each other, where we stay up late night for our silly conversation, for the laughs and for the precious moment. Frankly speaking, kalau mengantuk macam mana pun, tahan je. Masa mula-mula tu, kita just contact each other dari private message facebook je. Sanggup, masa tu guna Nokia C3 je pun. Nasib ada internet, bayar lah sikit. Rajin je PM each other, dah la kalau pm tu panjang berjela. Kadang kalau tak dapat reply on the spot, sambung esok nya. And it get to bersambung aje. Yes, you asked me for my phone number, but I didn’t easily give it to you. Sebab tak ready lagi. Sampai la you made a trick, kata phone you entah letak dekat mana. Walhal kalau fikir elok-elok, mestilah ada family member yang ada phone and you can used it. I dah dapat agak dah, but I just played along with you :)
Awal kawan pun kita dah ada misunderstanding, masa tu memang wrong timing sangat. Biasalah, perempuan. Lepas tu terus tak contact. But then rasanya dalam a week before nak naik new semester, I’ve contact you back. Yes, I’ve missed you. Rindu. Rindu nak cakap itu ini dengan you. And yes, dari awal lagi kenal, I’ve sacrifice my early bed time. Sebab nak cakap, cakap, cakap dan cakap dengan you :) I don’t mind.
Dalam tiga tahun ni, happy times dengan you banyak sangat. Our crazy and silly things together pun banyak sangat. Let just we both yang tahu. But I want you to know, that being with you is one of the happiest moment in my life. Yes, we fights. A lot. But that is not the reason why I have to forget our happy times. Never regret for knowing you, because you helped me in forgetting the unwanted people that do not appreciate me like you do, you helped me smile. You sabar and I love to see your wide smile. You were always with me, always.
Well then, shit things do happen, and it happens between us. And things wouldn’t be the same like the old times.
I never get the chance to celebrate your special day with you. Never get the chance till now. I wish that I could. I wish that I could bring a cake, maybe even a slice of cake for you and a candle being lit for you to make a wish and blow it. Make your wish and I hope it’ll come true. InsyaAllah. This is Ramadhan 2014, and I don’t get the chance yet to break fasting with you. I wish that I could, maybe one fine day. Or maybe I won’t get the chance to right? I pray and I wish that you’ll finish your study successfully and graduate, have your dream job, dream car, dream house and make your mom proud. Be a very good son, brother and a good leader for your Mak and adik-adik. I wish that I could be a part of your life but I know, I’ve been living in the past and you already have your present. Thank you for being such a good boyfriend, best friend and my protector for almost these three years. I am gonna miss us and the times we have been shared together. I am gonna miss you, yes. YOU.
To you, Happy Birthday.

No comments:
Post a Comment