It's a quick update.
Sorry guys as I'm so busy with my life as a student of third semester. It's been a month I haven't update anything on my blog. Nak balik rumah pun tak sempat, apa tah lagi melepak. Sorry for those friends yang ajak lepak and sometimes terpaksa tolak perlawaan anda. Every week, I will get tons of assignments and have to settle the lab reports. It's kinda weird for me as I have to be stuck in the library on weekends just for the lab report discussions and some other discussions for the group projects. Tak pernah hayat aku melepak library di hari minggu and that's what happened to me. Start from this week and the next, got to sit for few tests. This Saturday gonna have two subjects which are Engineering Mathematics III and Mechanics of Materials. Two killer subjects which I haven't get the chances to understand it very well and it's sucks to know that I'm zero about these two subjects. So how the hell that I'm gonna answer all the questions on the test day? *worriedface*
Life as a student is certainly a tiring one and the tough one. It depends on how we manage our emotions, times and how strong our physical and mental is to face all of this. I guess I'm trying to fit myself in it. Get used with it, I'm already a second year student.
No comments:
Post a Comment