June 9, 2011

Heartbeat.

Hello blogger hearts. I hope you are all doing fine. It's been a month since my holidays started. What can I say about my holidays? Boring, nothing interesting stuffs to be shared. Well, makan tidur online sajalah. And having my driving lesson. Still got many hours to be finished. Kerja mungkin on July. See lah how. So when it comes to June, there are many wedding invitations that I got. Not to forget this July, my cousin's grand wedding shall I say? Haha. Tak tau lah how grand it will be but her duit hantaran? It's 35k something and I was like, WHATTTTT? And a house area JB. So lucky kan. Congratulations to those bakal pengantin. I'm 20 years old and I still got long way to go before I got the chance to - naaah, you know. A kiss on the forehead after akad nikah? How sweet. Maybe 5-6 years more. Study, grad, good job and I wish I could makes all my dreams comes true before I decide to have a family. InsyaAllah.

Ohh yeah. Have you guys watch the Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn Part One movie trailer? Can't wait for this November and yeah, I wish I could watch it with him. If I have the chance to, big smile on my face I guess. But naaah, watching it with your girlfriends pun seronok jugakk kan? Boleh awww awww how handsome Robert Pattinson is kan? Hehe. Well, I guess I'm being strong now. Facing all the realities in front of me. Having such nice good friends with me and my family beside me. That's enough. But how I wish I could turn back the time and start it all over again. It is just because the main reason is something that I never expected which can turn my world upside down. Life is sometimes funny. Life is unexpected so everyone just have to get ready to face any possibilities that will happen in their life. A reminder for all of us. And right now I'm still trying on two different things. Yes, still trying.

Moreeffortandlotsoflove,
Faa.

p/s ; Seronok dapat dengar awak panggil saya macam dulu. You make my heart beats again and I'm smiling baby. Thank you :)

No comments: