"I'm looking through you while you're looking through your phone
And then leaving with somebody else"
And then leaving with somebody else"
It has been 10 months since I've got my heart broken so badly. I've stumbled and I fall, I fall so hard. It took about two months after the day (he) left me, for me to get up and not crying for every single night. How I've been messed up, how I've lost my willing to work, to socialize, to laugh without faking it up, to give my widest smile to every single person that I met. Honestly, I'm missing the old me. Who are always happy and not a grumpy one (my girls said this). Now, that I'm okay (getting better and better I guess with the strength and support that I have). Trying to give myself a chance to love myself more, to appreciate everyone around me that always be there when I needed them. Still trying to give chance to new things and (person) to enter my life, the phobia that I have is still there. Just like what people said, its all about the matter of time. Percaya pada qada' dan qadar. Sabr. There's always a reason on what had happen. 😊
Alhamdulillah.
No comments:
Post a Comment